Hi Marius,

I just attempted to enable the justify toolbar and the text color
toolbar and so far I did this:

Changed the plugin statement to include:

plugins: '$xwiki.getXWikiPreference("wysiwyg.plugins", "submit line
separator text *color justify* list indent hi

and the toolbar statement to include:

toolbar: '$xwiki.getXWikiPreference("wysiwyg.toolbar", "bold italic
underline strikethrough | subscript superscript | unorderedlist
orderedlist | outdent indent | undo redo | hr symbol | *backcolor*")',

am using XWiki 2.0 however, and currently the only thing that actually
made it on the WYSIWYG editor is a little box saying "highlight text"
which changes background color but that's it??

The actual page you gave me on changing the "*Justify*" setting was
pretty lean as to what and how to do!!

A more howto like approach similar to:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/WysiwygEditor#HEnabletoolbarfeatures

would have been better for me to aide with understanding. Maybe this
page could be edited to include all "enable" options for the toolbar??

Thanks,

Kaya