What is considered the best way to use photos published on flickr (or any media
storing and sharing source) in the XWiki
a) through the image button in the Rich Text editor, so it can be done without
coding, macro's
b) a macro that you can call from the button strip in the rich text editor

There used to be a Flickr integration on the XWiki extensions, but they only
work in syntax 1.0

It would be great if you can also used secured photos on flickr through safe
links. User must login to XWiki, but can see foto's in flickr although when
going directly
to flickr that user could not see the photo's

Today we are uploading photo's two times; once to flickr and once to XWiki,
where the metadata in flickr is much richer; title, description, geotag,
dat/time
We would like to replace that with a much more integrated approach; upload once
see everywhere.
If other foto-sharing services are better integrated with XWiki platform, we
are willing to look at these (Picasa, Facebook, ...) and migrate our photo's to
these services

Gerritjan