Does the {{gallery}} work in 2.7.1.34853?
How to get the updated RSS macro for this version of XWiki?

What RSS feeds will display foto's, when I click on the RSS icon in flickr and
I copy and paste the feed in the RSS macro, it displays links to the foto's,
but no photos
When I use the syntax as supplied in the example it show the foto's tagged with
xwiki
When i replace the tag with my own tag it does not display any photo

Op 9 sep. 2011, om 19:59 heeft Vincent Massol het volgende geschreven: