Op 11 sep. 2011, om 11:34 heeft Marius Dumitru Florea het volgende geschreven:

> On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 11:01 PM, Gerritjan Koekkoek
> <gerritjankoekk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Does the {{gallery}} work in 2.7.1.34853?
>
> The gallery macro was added in 3.0. You can try copying the gallery
> macro jar to your WEB-INF/lib folder and the
> resources/uicomponents/widgets/gallery folder from a newer version
> (>=3.0) and see if it works. Don't forget to restart your server.

Our server is hosted at XWiki.com, so we do not have access to filesystem and
restarting
I would prefer XWiki.com are able to try this for us...
But we need to understand the RSS better, especially when photo's are mostly
used as a single photo in a article context
Should we then TAG each foto individually because of Tag=... clause in the
flickr RSS sample or could we also refer to title.

Second the RSS seems to be working when we grant access to public on Flickr,
but we need a more secure access, so we can be sure photos are only used
THROUGH the XWiki server
to ensure they are shown in the right context/with the right story!