Hello,

First thanks to all for information, and effectively I had forgotten to
import the wikimanager xar.

My wiki is under named "xwikitest" (so usual url is
http://host:port/xwikitest/bin/view/Main/), its database name is "xwikitest"
also.

I did import wikimanager xar, and created a page XWiki.XWikiServerXwiki as
indicated, with alias field set to "xwikitest".
In xwiki.cfg, I set the following :
xwiki.db=xwikitest
xwiki.virtual=1
xwiki.virtual.usepath=1

Now I can browse to http://host:port/xwikitest/wiki/xwikitest/view/Main/,
but display is broken because all generated urls (including styles and
images) still target urls like http://host:port/xwikitest/bin/... and these
urls don't work. They redirect to value of xwiki.virtual.redirect, as if the
default wiki was not found.

 I wonder if the name of server page (XWikiServerXwiki) has an importance ?