Ok, found the answer while typing, in fact I renamed the server page to
XWiki.XWikiServerXwikitest, and now generated urls are ok ! so wiki is
browsable ...
But still usual urls do not work (/xwikitest/bin/view/Main/ ...), but this
could be solved with my reverse proxy.

Now if I go to WorkspaceManager.Install, after some new grants on mysql and
some refresh of page, it works ! :)

But maybe what is confusing to start with is 3.2 release note : nowhere is
appearing the fact that installing the workspace application is not so
simple (not so complex either, but from release note I really thought it was
some standalone app with features similar to xem, not that you had to
transform your wiki into xem before installing the workspace app ;) )

Thanks again,
J.