I'm +1 with what Craig and Mahomed said ie :

   - Save & View to be highlighted in blue
   - Preview to be useful

In order to incitate users to write add a summary of the modification, I
think it would help to place the box  it in the first position (like
Confluence did) with a strong hint like : "What did you modify?"

In my craziest dreams, I also saw a : "PDF preview" there so that I don't
feel obliged to go to the Kebab "More actions" menu and search for it :-)

--
<http://xwiki.com>  *    Olivier Sérès*

*      VP Business Development*      ose...@xwiki.com
      skype: olivierseres