Look online.  The current form has a medium size single block (several
characters would fit) and absolutely no direction or statement of what units to
use.  You could fit data in either feet and or inches, or meters with two
decimals and an "m" or centimeters.

--- On Fri, 3/13/09, Jeremiah MacGregor <jeremiahmacgre...@rocketmail.com>