That'll be that li'l island to the far west of us.
They won't come to anything ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

From: vliets...@btinternet.com
To: barkatf...@hotmail.com; usma@colostate.edu
Subject: RE: [USMA:44223] RE: Downsizing beer glasses
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:36:38 +0100

There is a very good reason why it is not
required that tea be measured out – the only tax on a cup of tea is VAT and
that is independent of the amount of tea involved – only its cost.

BTW, I heard somewhere that when the Government
did try to tax tea there was a bit of trouble in one of the colonies.    J