From: cont...@metricpioneer.com
Sent: Monday, 2014-07-14 00:42
To: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:54119] RE: Don't be a dunce!

Default Excel US setting is commas to separate digits into groups of three
because that is what people in the United States commonly use. I was taught
that in school and it is what we use at work. I process financial contracts for
the State of Oregon. News articles, TV news, banks, et cetera all use commas to
separate digits into groups of three here in the United States. It would be
great if everyone on the planet used the same scheme, but the world is a messy
place.

----- Message from Michael Payne <metricmik...@gmail.com> ---------