Hi,

I'm trying to add a piece of Xilinx IP using an .xci file, similar to how
the normal flow for the FPGA build goes, but I want to keep it associated
with my OOT source, and not change the main FPGA repository.

I haven't found any instructions on how to do this, so I figure I'd ask
here.

Is it as simple as adding a .xci file to the list of sources and having it
build?  The normal FPGA build seems to go through a lot more steps to
generate all the IP and list their simulation and synthesis sources.

Guidance is appreciated on how to do this "correctly" with an OOT module.

Thanks,
Brian