When I first started using MPM 3.13, I was pleased to see the fast
initialization times compared to previous versions.  Now, after spending
the better part of a couple of days troubleshooting issues, I am much less
thrilled with this version.

The two attachments show the resulting spectrum from an external Tx->Rx RF
loopback experiment.  The only difference between the two figures is the
change of MPM from 3.12 to 3.13. The baseband signal consists of 100 equal
amplitude tones equally spaced over 80% of the sampling freq (31.25e6, in
my case).  Note that the 3.12 results are as expected.  The 3.13 results
show energy over the full bandwidth and significant variations in tone
magnitude.  I confirmed with a spectrum analyzer that the trouble was on
the Tx side rather than Rx.

I also experienced issues with streaming timeouts occurring on the 2nd time
I issued a streaming command.  However, with all of the variations I have
been going through while troubleshooting this issue, I cannot say for
certain that this secondary issue is related to the MPM version.
Presently, I am not seeing these streaming timeouts and I'm not sure of the
exact conditions that caused them.

Rob