Hi Rob,

We have reproduced the TX corruption issue and we are troubleshooting.  In
the meantime, you can try using the head of UHD-3.13 with the
force_reinit=1 as Martin suggested.  If that doesn't do the trick, we did
find a combination that seems to work:  UHD and FPGA image from the head of
UHD-3.13 and MPM from the head of UHD-3.12.  Let us know if either of these
helps you work around the issue.  We will let you know as soon as we have a
fix.

Regards,
Michael