Ian and Nick,

Thanks for the assistance.  Attached are dropbox links to two snapshot photos:
1) the factory label on the back of the N210, showing N210 r:2.0 and 2) a top
side view of the N210.

1) https://www.dropbox.com/s/u92x02rni71kfb3/20190509_133253.jpg?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/u92x02rni71kfb3/20190509_133253.jpg?dl=0>
2) https://www.dropbox.com/s/1p8ocqf4qcr9ohb/20190509_133800.jpg?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/1p8ocqf4qcr9ohb/20190509_133800.jpg?dl=0>

Seems this unit is indeed a rev 2 N210, yes?

Joe