Nick, Ian,

If this unit happens to be incorrectly labeled as a rev 2 N210 and it is
actually a rev 3 N210, is there hope in being able to load rev 3 firmware and
fpga images (which I have located previously and tried actually) with some
available UHD version?  If so, would you be able to tell me which UHD
version(s) might be able to communicate with it?

Joe