Hi,

Are there any updates on this problem.  I normally try not to reply to old
threads, but I am seeing the same the same spectral mirroring Rob described
earlier.  My setup is also the same as Rob's.

I have tracked some newer threads that mentioned disabling TX_QEC_INIT, but I
am still seeing the mirroring after disabling QEC.
https://www.mail-archive.com/usrp-users@lists.ettus.com/msg07489.html

Thanks,
Scott
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments from Integrated
Solutions for Systems may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the named recipient to whom it was originally
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution,
or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments.