When running N310 with external LO, the device will automatically try to
run a calibration at device startup (actually in the software make N310
device) where it expects the external LO to be at 5 GHz.  If you supply an
LO at a different frequency, this calibration will be ruined. Is it
possible that you are not supplying a 5 GHz LO at startup?  Note that you
can change it after startup to your desired freq of operation.

And, responding to another discussion point about QEC correction, even if
you disable the "tracking cal" you  can keep the "init cal" in place. I
assume this means that an initial calibration is performed and then the
calibrated gain/phase settings are left untouched afterwards.  So,
disabling the tracking cal should not mean that you are not performing any
correction - just not updated dynamically.
Rob