On 02/11/2022 12:09, Scott Burchfield wrote:

Hi,

Are there any updates on this problem.  I normally try not to reply to old threads, but I am seeing the same the same spectral mirroring Rob described earlier.  My setup is also the same as Rob’s.

I have tracked some newer threads that mentioned disabling TX_QEC_INIT, but I am still seeing the mirroring after disabling QEC.

https://www.mail-archive.com/usrp-users@lists.ettus.com/msg07489.html

Thanks,

Scott

It seems to me that if you use an external LO, that LO has to go through the phase-splitter on the mixer, and that phase-split   is subject to errors, so turning off QEC may not be that desirable--although I think the mixer on the N310 (using an AD9371)
  is a 2XLO, so the phase error should be very very small.

Do the unwanted sidebands change with LO level?

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments from Integrated Solutions for Systems may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended only for the named recipient to whom it was originally addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments.