Thanks for the response.

I don´t want to run the software component of the GNSS receiver on my
computer, while connected to the N310 for heterogeneous processing - if
that's what you're saying.
I want an edge device running embedded linux, like I already have on my
zcu102, to run both sw and hw components.

The first stages of the processing chain are in hardware so I don´t want to
read samples from the front-end at the application level. I want to read
samples directly from my hardware block design, do some heavy processing
and deliver the results to the software application.
I can do all of this using AD front-ends and their HDL reference designs.
Is there any support to do this using N210 or N310?

Thanks again.