Thank you for the quick response.

Based on the information received, it was possible to begin to understand what
was happening:

1) Proceed with self-calibration:

uhd_cal_tx_dc_offset --verbose --freq_start=3.45e+9 --freq_stop=3.55e+9
--freq_step=1e+6 --subdev=A:0

uhd_cal_tx_dc_offset --verbose --freq_start=3.45e+9 --freq_stop=3.55e+9
--freq_step=1e+6 --subdev=B:0

Calibration files were generated: tx_dc_F5B3E5.cal and tx_dc_F59F87.cal

2) In the uhd library I found the command uhd.types.TuneRequest. And in the
gnuradio library the command is the suggested example: uhd.tune_request().

However, I didn't notice any changes (see below)

Any ideas what I might be overlooking? Thank you in advance.