> 2. Cosmetic, but the usage of utrace_task_alloc() looks a bit strange.
>    Why it returns bool, not struct utrace * ?

The pointer it would return is always target->utrace or it's NULL.
So the bool just says which of those it would be instead.  Either
way I imagine it should be inlined so the check on the return value
from kmem_cache_zalloc is the only test/branch.  I have no special
opinion about the cosmetic choice.  Whatever you and/or upstream
prefer is fine.  Send a patch if you would like it to be different.