Ok.  I realize it's largely separate, but I think we want to hash through
this along with the other set of after-report-behavior problems.

Also, it doesn't seem sensible to fiddle with utrace_report_syscall_entry
separate from resolving UTRACE_SYSCALL_RESUMED change to the API.  There
was not much feedback about that change, but IIRC nobody was against it.
So I've decided to merge the old utrace-syscall-resumed branch into
utrace-cleanup.  We can consider the resume-action handling details given
that code.

I'll try to look at all this with, as you say, a fresh head, on Wednesday.