Stuart Jansen wrote:
Most people who know me, know that I'm a RH fan. That said, I've  been
really annoyed by the number of new packages it takes to update an FC3
install. By the time you get done, might as well call in FC3.5. Some of
them are actual bug fixes, but many are just feature enhancements.
(Recompiling with X enabled, updating the the newest version of Y.) So
many updates is a pain for desktop use, and a nightmare for server use.

I agree. There were 27 updates on the first day it came out. It would be nice if they kept bug fix updates in a separate repository from feature updates, so that people wouldn't need to update packages so often if they didn't want to.