https://codereview.chromium.org/1272673003/diff/110001/src/parser.cc
File src/parser.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1272673003/diff/110001/src/parser.cc#newcode3947
src/parser.cc:3947: ReportMessageAt(params_loc,
MessageTemplate::kMalformedArrowFunParamList);
Why is this necessary?  ParseArrowFunctionFormalParameters should only
be called on a valid production.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1272673003/diff/110001/src/parser.cc#newcode4187
src/parser.cc:4187: }
Is this bit specific to this patch or is it a general fix?

https://codereview.chromium.org/1272673003/diff/110001/src/parser.cc#newcode4414
src/parser.cc:4414: if (parameter.is_rest) {
This should probably be "else if" and the previous case should
DCHECK(!parameter.is_rest), I think

https://codereview.chromium.org/1272673003/diff/110001/src/parser.cc#newcode4430
src/parser.cc:4430: empty_values, parameters.rest_array_literal_index,
Is it necessary to reserve a literal index in the reindexer?  Since we
make it here and we're in the context of the function, seems to me we
might be able to reserve the index with the normal mechanism.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1272673003/diff/110001/src/preparser.h
File src/preparser.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1272673003/diff/110001/src/preparser.h#newcode1044
src/preparser.h:1044: (IsBinaryOperation() &&
HasRestField::decode(code_));
Need more comments about the preconditions, i.e. the result is only
valid on the result of ParseConditionalExpression when the conditional
expression stared with an LPAREN and the classifier returns true for
is_valid_arrow_formal_parameters().  Actually I think this would be
better inlined into the trait-specific
ParseArrowFunctionFormalParameters.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1272673003/diff/110001/test/mjsunit/harmony/arrow-rest-params-lazy-parsing.js
File test/mjsunit/harmony/arrow-rest-params-lazy-parsing.js (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1272673003/diff/110001/test/mjsunit/harmony/arrow-rest-params-lazy-parsing.js#newcode1
test/mjsunit/harmony/arrow-rest-params-lazy-parsing.js:1: // Copyright
2015 the V8 project authors. All rights reserved.
IIRC we don't update these lines; Adam?

https://codereview.chromium.org/1272673003/diff/110001/test/mjsunit/harmony/arrow-rest-params-lazy-parsing.js#newcode22
test/mjsunit/harmony/arrow-rest-params-lazy-parsing.js:22: var
strictTest = (function() {
Why this change?