https://codereview.chromium.org/1291693004/diff/160001/src/compiler/linkage.h
File src/compiler/linkage.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1291693004/diff/160001/src/compiler/linkage.h#newcode333
src/compiler/linkage.h:333: static const int
kInterpreterReceiverParameter = -1;
On 2015/09/04 16:15:46, oth wrote:
On 2015/09/04 11:35:37, rmcilroy wrote:
> No, please don't make this an Interpreter parameter - these are only
the
> parameters which are passed via the Dispatch TailCalls in the
bytecode
handler.
> It should probably be just below kJSFunctionCallClosureParamIndex
and be
called
> something like kJSFunctionRecieverParamIndex (since this is not
specific to
the
> interpreter).
>
> Actually, I'm wondering why this isn't
> Linkage::kJSFunctionCallClosureParamIndex - this seems to be what
> ASTGraphBuilder is using for the same thing. Michi, why didn't you
want this
> be Linkage::kJSFunctionCallClosureParamIndex?

Removed. Won't commit until this is resolved. Comment added to
BytecodeGraphBuilder next to -1.

Receiver and closure are to different things. One refers to whatever
"this" points to. The other refers to the JSFunction that the activation
representing.

And I agree this is not a "Parameter" to the handler stub this is a
"ParamIndex" for the function activation, that's again something
different.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1291693004/diff/180001/src/compiler/bytecode-graph-builder.cc
File src/compiler/bytecode-graph-builder.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1291693004/diff/180001/src/compiler/bytecode-graph-builder.cc#newcode45
src/compiler/bytecode-graph-builder.cc:45: // Candidate:-
Linkage::kJSFunctionCallClosureParamIndex
Nope, not a candidate!