This is how I see it atm
Each tab is a process that is composed of several threads, this process is
sandboxed with the Windows kernel security ( on Windows )
Then we have WebKit which is the rendered thread inside of this main tab
(thread) which as the name implies will render the page.
When in the renderer process is v8 called ?
Or when WebKit is executing UI things v8 is also running JavaScript code ?

Last thing is when ArrayBufferBuilder:append is called ?

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 18:39, dan Med <litokis.ta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok so when is arraybufferbuilde:append called ?
>
> On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 12:36, @soylentgraham <gra...@grahamreeves.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Not sure where to start with this message
>>
>> a) Not even vaguely related to the original topic, you should start a new
>> thread when the topic is wildly different.
>> b) Do not start a new thread.
>> c) This code is from libav (or actually, maybe ffmpeg). av_XXX are
>> macros, functions and other values. The AV prefix is a hint to the user
>> (you) that it's part of the av library. AV stands for audio/visual (or I
>> suppose, audio/video these days)
>> d) This is a question that should be on www.stackoverflow.com
>> e) Please do not reply to this message. (at least regarding this new
>> topic)
>>

>> On Tuesday, 18 September 2018 21:15:42 UTC+1, dan Med wrote:
>>
>>> I was reading this code but i can't figure outwhat av_..._.. stands for
>>> is it already opening the connection here?
>>>
>>> static int tcp_open(URLContext *h, const char *uri, int flags){    struct
>>> addrinfo hints = { 0 }, *ai, *cur_ai;    int port, fd = -1;    TCPContext
>>> *s = h->priv_data;    const char *p;    char buf[256];    int ret;    char
>>> hostname[1024],proto[1024],path[1024];    char portstr[10];
>>> s->open_timeout = 5000000;    av_url_split(proto, sizeof(proto), NULL, 0,
>>> hostname, sizeof(hostname),        &port, path, sizeof(path), uri);    if
>>> (strcmp(proto, "tcp"))        return AVERROR(EINVAL);    if (port <= 0 ||
>>> port >= 65536) {        av_log(h, AV_LOG_ERROR, "Port missing in uri\n");
>>>      return AVERROR(EINVAL);    }    p = strchr(uri, '?');    if (p) {
>>>   if (av_find_info_tag(buf, sizeof(buf), "listen", p)) {            char
>>> *endptr = NULL;            s->listen = strtol(buf, &endptr, 10);
>>> /* assume if no digits were found it is a request to enable it */
>>>  if (buf == endptr)                s->listen = 1;        }        if
>>> (av_find_info_tag(buf, sizeof(buf), "timeout", p)) {
>>> s->rw_timeout = strtol(buf, NULL, 10);        }        if
>>> (av_find_info_tag(buf, sizeof(buf), "listen_timeout", p)) {