That isn’t my question....
Arraybufferbuilder:append how could I get that to be called.
What I really need is a little guidance on how to understand how v8 will
parse my JavaScript script and how it will allocate the data.
Maybe even how a buffer or if there’s something that describes how buffers
are handeled or if there’s a file or code that tells me that not the memory
I know... just how it will execute it that’s all