There are vagrant plugins to instantiate vagrant VMs on AWS, Linode, and
DigitalOcean, among others. I've personally succeeded in getting the Linode
and DigitalOcean ones up to the point of "vagrant ssh". But you don't get
to pick arbitrary box files.

But the way you're using terms makes me think you mean something different
from what the rest of the world means. Are you looking for a VPS that
itself can host VMs? There are probably some out there, but you should
probably examine very carefully your reasons for thinking that's what you
need. For all the scenarios I can imagine, it's at least one surplus level
of virtualization.

 -- jmcg