On Wednesday 28 April 2021 at 19:15:12, Norman Robins wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 10:12 AM Antony Stone wrote:

> > Out of interest, why are you trying to get a hosted virtual machine
> > inside which you can run another virtual machine, inside which you can
> > run vagrant, inside which you can run whatever application/s you're
> > ultimately interested in having online?
>
> Because time is of the essence and using vagrant just works.
>
> I have tried getting the app running without vagrant and VB and ran
> into many issues. If I could just copy my box and vagrant file and run
> vagrant up that would be much faster than debugging.

I can only continue to wonder why you don't run Vagrant on AWS, then, and just
skip all the virtual server stuff.

https://www.vagrantup.com/docs/plugins/providers

Antony.

--
90% of networking problems are routing problems.
9 of the remaining 10% are routing problems in the other direction.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.