hi all

this seems to very waste and time waste, we been keep
on asking
none of the author are answering the answers.
i dont know eaither this option work with people are
not.

i think my suggestion is author should take care all
the problems.

my problem is.
hi all

        iam using
        qmail
        vpopmail4.9.5
        qmailadmin0.39
        sqwebmail1.0.3
        my sql 3.22

        i was able to install the all the softwares.

        but i had wrote some frontend to change the
password in mysql database, with
        out using ./vpasswd, iam directly changing the
password field in databased.

        iam able to change the password in database.

        but iam not able authenticate. from eaither in
pop3 or sqwebmail.
        in sqwebmail iam able to login still with old
one, not with new one.

        how do i authenticate users from both pop3 and
smtp
        and sqwebmail

        any help will be appriciate.

        thanks