From: Ben Beuchler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2000 12:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: waste news group, its time waste

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 07:54:29PM -0800, hari hr wrote:

> this seems to very waste and time waste, we been keep on asking none
> of the author are answering the answers.  i dont know eaither this
> option work with people are not.
>
> i think my suggestion is author should take care all the problems.

Pay him and he will.

Ken provides some of the most active and helpful support I have
encountered with ANY software package, free or commercial.  I think my
suggestion is you should use IIS so you can make Bill take care all the
problems.

--
Ben Beuchler                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MAILER-DAEMON                                         (612) 321-9290 x101