Thanks Jason for the hint. I still got the follwoing questions:

On 24.10.2002 6:57 Uhr, "Jason Lim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The alternative way, of course, is to use the slightly more out-of-date
> packages that Debian provides.
>
> Download (or dselect) the qmail-src package in Debian, the run
> "build-qmail" (during installation this will mention this, so don't
> worry).
Can you be a bit mor specific here please.

> After that, grab the vpopmail packages in Debian as well, and install
> those.
Ok, I got the new link of Iain now, so will definitely try that.

> Blam. Apart from some tweaking, you're done.
Can you be more specific on the tweaking? What all did you have to tweak?

> Of course, you don't get the new fancy features that are in the latest
> versions, but it works, and so far for us it has been reliable.
What features will I be missing?

Thanks for your help.

Zeno

--