On Thursday, September 18, 2003, at 03:11 AM, X-Istence wrote:
And the winner is:

drwxr-x--- 2 root wheel 512 Sep 17 22:37 bin

We've been working on the Makefile.am to avoid trashing permissions on bin and lib when installing to /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/lib instead of /home/vpopmail/bin and /home/vpopmail/lib.

If someone would like to submit a patch to Makefile.am, I'd appreciate it. Or even just let me know the order that Makefile installs sections in, so I can include a section to create bin and lib (with appropriate permissions) if they don't exist.

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]