Matt Brookings wrote:

Michael Mussulis wrote:
Furthermore, having followed the instructions to the letter, I would
expect it to simply work - unless there's something silly I've missed
(or perhaps undocumented). If other people have -u to work perhaps they
can shed some light on whether they had to take special steps to make it
work.

I would also expect it to work.  I have no reports of failure of this feature
anywhere, and my local tests show that it's working with all of the recent
versions
available.  Are you running a version prior to 5.4.15?

Unfortunately I do not have any further ideas what it might be.

Hi,

I believe when I used to run it with other users, I had to run qmail-smtpd as root. Otherwise it can't setuid to the other users.

Regards,

Rick

!DSPAM:4b191aa032712038539215!