Tren,
No need to apologize, and I thought of the exact same thing, so I did two tests:
1. disable maildrop in ./etc/vlimits.default2. recompiled vpopmail without
maildrop
Still got the same error. I even went as far as renaming the maildroprc file,
but still no go.
Thanks,Michael.
Excuse my interjection but could the issue be with maildrop being called during
the delivery process? What do your maildroprc file have in it? Does maildrop
have permission to delivery to that directory?

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both
 http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394591/direct/01/

!DSPAM:4b1844d932719032374427!