Hi Kiran,

Do your vmprofile adapter names virtualswitch0 and virtualswitch1 match the adapters listed on your esx server?

Aaron

On 4/12/10 3:11 PM, Kiran N wrote:
hello Josh,
I am facing some what similar issue.I have added a new computer host(virtual
machine).
I checked the dhcp.conf files, the addressing, etc/hosts file.
But on making a reservation, my virtual machine does startup, but its not
getting any IP addresses assigned. Its unable to detect any networks
created,
I have renamed the  .vmdk and -flat.vmdk files according to the naming
convention
(Note: we are using ESX provisioning and it is a Windows 2003 image).
Is there anythin specific you wanted me to check??

Thanks,
Kiran