In addition to the previous email, the base Windows 2003 image does power on
and take the network settings in the correct manner(seen in VI client).
When I try to make a reservation on this image, the new virtual machine gets
powered on but is unable to detect the networkname or devname.
I checked the .vmdk files created and are exactly the same.

Thanks,
Kiran