On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 7:15 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We're setting up a clustered solaris 10 - 6.5.2 test/dev master and I'm
> just wondering what EEBs I should
> be asking for ?

Even if you ask, you won't get them until you can show them you have the
bug.  We tried and were unsuccessful - it took about 2-3 days to get them to
give us the EEBs after giving them the logs.

The problem is that they don't want to give out EEBs just to anybody anytime
- they really do want to track them and make sure that they're not breaking
anything in your environment with a pre-release if they don't have to, and
make sure that if you have a problem that they can track the issue and make
sure it's the right EEB for you.

It makes sense although the delay can be frustrating.

 .../Ed

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE
[EMAIL PROTECTED]