Hi,

I'd like to point out that a company is offering educational pricing
at their own discretion… Obviously the sofa-pico-people have to talk
things over with their investors to get it in line with their business-
model. This might take some time, but then Versions still comes with
three weeks evaluation-time so why the hassle?!

Frankly I have been following the discussions after the release
somewhat astonished at the tone of many messages. This differed
remarkably with the beta-period where I found the tone open, friendly,
matter of factly etc. and I feel disappointed with this.

Are people disappointed because of things lacking in the release?
Would they have preferred an even longer beta-period? I mean, one buys
a product for its inherent quality, taking into account things
promised to be delivered later on. So, if Cornerstone is better with
respect to certain features… feel free to buy it.

All things considered, even now there is a difference in price between
Cornerstone and Versions in favor for Versions!

Greetings,

Rolf

--
Rolf Schmolling