Hi Jason,

I appreciate your concern, but losing sales is really something we
should be concerned about, if anyone.

If you don't want to wait any longer, you're free to vote with your
wallet and we'll understand.

All the best,
Dirk

---
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 28, 2008, at 9:43 PM, "J. Todd Slack-Moehrle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]