From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Niclas Runarsson
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 6:23 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Step-by-steps... comments?

I have made two technique step-by-steps, Parallel Weave and Touchdubbing.
It's online but has not been linked to from the main site yet. I thought I
would "fish" some on the list first (and with 'fish', I don't mean just from
you, Allan).

Anyone having any comments on them?

http://www.swedneckflyfishing.com/parallelweave_steps.htm
http://www.swedneckflyfishing.com/touchdubbing_steps.htm