How do I open this.
Tony

--- On Tue, 7/28/09, Alan Di Somma <phxflyt...@cox.net> wrote:

From: Alan Di Somma <phxflyt...@cox.net>
Subject: [VFB] Re: Catskill Dry fly update
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 9:03 PM

#yiv157162012 .hmmessage P {
PADDING-BOTTOM:0px;MARGIN:0px;PADDING-LEFT:0px;PADDING-RIGHT:0px;PADDING-TOP:0px;}
#yiv157162012 {
FONT-FAMILY:Verdana;FONT-SIZE:10pt;}

Did you enjoy her tying?
I did.

Thank you,
Alan Di Somma

Phoenix, Mexico's second largest city....

Money will buy a fine dog, but only kindness will make him wag his
tail.