I have used surgical scissors.  I also have an expensive German pair that
the seamstresses use.  But my favorite one costs $1 at the swap meet here
(like a flea market)  They are the squeeze type.  They are quite sharp with
nice pointed tips.  And when they go - well they served their purpose.

Mike

--
Mike Bliss
Aloha from Hawaii