Gary,

I recently picked up a copy of John Gierach's Signs of Life (signed), and a
few other hard to find books. From what I can tell, this is a first edition
(not sure how to find out about first printing). Anyhow just wondering for
book, how do you store them if they are worth a few bucks?

What about self published books like Mike Martinek's 2 volumes of streamer
patterns or some of the local fishing clubs booklets etc? I really just buy
what I like, but always try to find signed copies.

I'm also curious to know why a copy that is inscribed worth more than one
just simply signed. Curious because I though it may have been the opposite
and also that most of my signed book are inscribed, but mostly to other
people.

Darren

http://flytyer.wordpress.com - The Daily Fly Tyer