From: Allan Fish <afi...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [VFB] First Edition Fly Fishing Books
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 3, 2010, 7:27 PM

Re: [VFB] First Edition Fly Fishing
BooksGary: What I was
saying is that if I wanted to sell you a book by "Author
X".. It would be worth more to you (and the average buying) it it
were just signed by "Author X" than if it were signed
"To Chuck, Good Luck, Author X" right?? Cause you don't want
MY name in it, you only want the authors name in it. That's what I was
saying in Tony's case. Unless the buyer is a fan of both Tony and the
author, a book signed withOUT a personalized inscription is worth more
money on the open market. Chuck

Well, maybe, but if it were signed "To my good friend Tony
Spezio", it would be worth MUCH more.  :-)

a.

--

Allan Fish

Greenwood, IN