From: Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Selling flies online
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 6:28 PM

I don't see how anybody can tie the amount of flies it would take to even net
minimum wage. I know you'd get faster and faster with certain patterns, but in
order to sell many, you'd have to constantly be changing patterns (I guess)
which would slow you down. I don't think I'd have the speed to ever cut the
mustard in that industry. Thanks, Chuck