There is actually great fly fishing right around Camp David. And trust me,
they are not moving it to Colorado.

Tony, I believe that photo you speak of is actually in the Oval Office back
in 2009 when a number of his staffers got together and bought it for his
birthday. I am not sure he has been out fly fishing since he vacationed in
Yellowstone back in 2009.