    From: Jimmy D. Moore <mailto:ray...@earthlink.net>
    To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com <mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:07 PM
    Subject: [VFB] Jimmy D. Update

    Hi Gang,  Sorry about being absent from the list so long.  Lotta
    catching up to do.

    Things are looking better.  I meet with the Baylor Sports Medical
    Group led by Doctor Jon Ellis each Thursday. Doc's group is the
    one that takes care of all injuries, etc. for, Baylor especially
    football.
    Highly recommended by Steve Corwin, one of my fly fishing Buds.

    I meet with him or one of his PA's each Thursday. Spend an hour doing
    really tough excercises with my feet.  He said that basically he would
    be re-building my FLAT feet, not to worry, they'll  Git-Er-Done. I
    can
    tell that my anklesare getting better.  If this keeps up, his 6
    month plan
    will make a new man out of me. Soon as I finish the foot stuff,
    I'll move
    to my calves and thighs which have atrophied,  because of not
    being able
    to work them out on my Nautilis :knock off weight machine. The feet
    play a big part in my calves and thighs. Push with ankles, leg lifts,
    ankles. Not doing much walking outside of  walmart and HEB grocery.

    That's the good stuff.  Now, the not so good. I've been diagnosed with
    Essential Tremor.  I have very small tremors in my hands, which
    really,
    don't bother me except when I get aggravated or frustrated.  Even then
    the tremors don't interfere with anything, because when I think about
it, the tremor goes away. t.
    Funny thing. .When a temor starts, I can just (tell it to quit, in
    my mind
    in my mind and it does.  No shaking when holding coffee cup, fork,
    etc. I can hold my notes and there's no tremor.  I can hold a
    sheet of
    paper and No Tremor, mind takes over and prevents the shaking
    My only bother is when I really get PO'ed , then my hands will shake
    until I tell them to stop. They Stop. very rare for essential
    tremor to
    morph into Parkinsons.  We have no family history of it.

    Doc said if the tremors start bothering me, he can give me a
    medication
    that will control them. The doc said most people with essential
    tremor
    never seek treatment never seek medical help.

    My back still acts up, but it's been six months since I last  had
    a chiropractic
    treatment..  The pain on/in my sacroaliac comes and goes. A hot
    shower usually
    quiets it down.

    JIMMY  D

    P. S. I've had no problems tying my flies and I'm optimistic about
    the foot
getting back into good enough shape to WADE !!! :-)
    No decision yet on SOW BUG :-\

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group. To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com

--

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club, Member, TOWA, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited, North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,