Not sure if this is the apropriate mailinglist, but was the closest I could
find.

I live in Waalre, Holland, and the channel frequencies here don't match those
in west-europe.list. Thus I added a frequency .list file, with channel
frequencies from my cable provider. The entries supplied by my provider are
in the form of:
Nederland 1, channel 11- , freq: 216,00
Nederland 2, channel 6+ , freq: 184,00
TV5 Europe, s19+, 280,00

I converted them to a .list format such as:
[11-]
freq = 216000

[6+]
freq = 184000

And even tried different versions to this such as:

[11-]
freq = 215250

[6+]
freq = 183250

But to no success. When scanning for channels, it only finds ~4 channels
listed as unknown, and viewing them shows a very vage/weak channel. I've
installed xawtv/bttv/motv before and did the same process, which worked
mostly, but I had to format recently, and now I can't seem to reproduce the
process.

I'm on debian unstable (I know, not a good idea), and have a miro PCTV pro
card, on a custom compiled kernel with bttv+tuner+etc. loaded as modules,
bttv with params card=1. /dev/radio works fine. As manual says tuner is
autodetected I've got no params set on tuner.

I'm clueless where to resolve the problem to, an error of my .list file, tuner
misconfiguration, xawtv, ... ?

Thanks!

--
Hugo "Azaghal" Ideler