hmm either that...or...hold Vloggercon in Austin!! ;)

On 10/13/05, Lynn Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good Point. That would be an unfortunate conflict. I'll be in Austin for SXSW and would miss it.

Lynn

Lynn Lane
Coal River Pictures/SKILLZ DVD Magazine

AIVF/IDA

Ring 8 Member
NYC

On Oct 13, 2005, at 8:47 PM, Ted Tagami wrote:

I hope that it doesnt conflict with SXSW (Mar 10-19)

www.sxsw.com

On 10/13/05, Jay dedman < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Any thoughts on this yet? For January.

Yeah, we're looking at march.
we want to give people plenty of time to plan.
last year...we planned and excuted it in 4 weeks.

also, we are having a developers conference here next week...so we can
discuss planning after that. the key is finding a free place in
Manhattan that can hold 300 people.
NYU looks like a strong possibility.

at VlogEurope we didnt have internet acess....and it was cool becasue
you had to listen and participate. haha how would you like it this
way?

Jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging